My Trauma Book Is Now Live!
I am pleased to announce that my trauma book is now on Amazon.
The Kindle and paperback went live on March 01, and both are now available for orders.
The novel was based on my life. It begins with my horrible childhood and continues through my remarkable journey of survival and recovery.
Stay tuned, and let me share more information about my latest novel.
Positive Reviews Thus Far
- Be mindful of the trigger warnings; you need to take them seriously.
- This is a heartbreaking and horrific story.
- Get your tissues ready. I cried a lot while reading.
- It’s amazing what he went through and all he was able to accomplish in his life.
- The abuse dished out to the main character was unfathomable, and this story will be with me for quite some time.
- This book is not for the faint of heart!
- It was definitely hard to read some portions, as the author does not sugar coat.
- This novel is incredibly difficult to read, as it conveys the sad reality of life for many children in this era.
- Parents believed themselves to be entitled to do whatever they wished with their children, which included psychological manipulation, physical and sexual violence, neglect, and a lack of basic necessities.
- This heartbreaking story gives a glimpse into the tragic life of its author. It shines an uncomfortable spotlight on his struggles and suffering at the hands of those closest to him, leaving me with a heavy heart and longing for justice for what he endured.
For reviews in full, please go to Amazon or Goodreads. You can also find a full review by Robin Ginther-Venneri on her website, “Robin’s Review.” In addition, you can see my book listed online at “The Novel Bookstore.”
In summary, my inspiring LGBTQIA+ coming-of-age story is about hope, courage, and the resilience of the human spirit. From the heart of a person who survived childhood sexual abuse and trauma, my novel’s underlying message is simple. If I can do this, you can too!
I sincerely hope my novel will inspire and support other sexually abused people or those suppressed by life events beyond their control. If I reach at least one sexually abused person, I will have met my goal.
Please Subscribe to My Email List
If you are interested in my novel, I need you to subscribe to my email list.
I will use emails to send you weekly newsletters and updates about this and all my latest releases.
To subscribe, you’ll need to visit my website, enroll, and opt-in with your email. Thank you for subscribing, and I will reward you with a free gift.
Thank You for Your Time
Also, click on the links below and see my published books.
Like my video? Hit the subscribe button and give me a thumbs up.
And don’t forget that your feedback is always greatly valued and much appreciated. I’d love to hear from you. So please leave your comments below, and I will respond to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful day.
Related Blogs and Resources
For the Audio Version